CurrentWare develops, markets and supports software for commercial use. The CurrentWare solutions provide security to companies and organizations, and help manage access to Internet and Endpoints
CurrentWare is a B2B company, with the majority of our customers being from the corporate, institutional and academic sector. The information we collect may include your name, company, address, telephone number, email, product interest and license count. All information is used for internal purposes only. We do not sell date to 3rd parties
Your information is collected when you:
- Register to download our software
- Contact us directly by phone, chat or email
- Purchase a CurrentWare license
- Request technical support
How We Use This Information
The information collected is used to provide our services to you:
- To assist you with issues relating to use of our products and services.
- To answer your inquiries. Queries may be replied directly by us and/or by Distributors/Resellers for your region.
- To alert you about our product upgrades, promotions, updates and newsletters.
- To send you operational information such as maintenance renewal notices.
- To manage commercial software licenses and temporary evaluation licenses.
- To research how you are using our products and get your feedback on how we can improve the solutions.
- To send invoices and receipts.
CurrentWare is concerned about the security of your personal data. We use industry standard technologies to store and protect your data form unauthorized access. We attempt to implement maximum protection of our user data using a combination of various security safeguards.
A CurrentWare license needs to be renewed annually to ensure access to product upgrades and support. Customers with lapsed licenses may also renew their licenses to reactivate their eligibility for product upgrades/support.
We, therefore, retain your information, license data and related material, unless a customer discontinues use of CurrentWare and requests the deletion of their data.
CurrentWare does not store any customer data tracked by BrowseReporter, BrowseControl, AccessPatrol and CurrentWare Gateway. Data tracked by our software are stored in a proprietary database at each customer’s location.
Website Traffic and Analysis
CurrentWare uses Google Analytics service to understand user browsing behaviour of our website.
Changes to this policy
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to access, correct or request deletion of any of your personal information that we store.